Our salon has been described as an “oasis of calm.” The ambiance is relaxed, an ideal environment in which to choose your wedding dress. Our philosophy is simple – to help you look your most beautiful, retain your own individuality and be totally confident in your choice.
After 30 years of experience in bridal design, our core beliefs have remained the same. We are passionate about every single detail from start to finish – helping you choose something that is right for YOU, along with complete professionalism and technical excellence in your fittings and alterations. Naturally, we provide this service throughout the whole process with our team of expert sales consultants and experienced seamstresses.
To help make your experience a truly enjoyable one, please follow our top tips.
- Make your appointments well in advance. Saturday appointments are always the most popular and busy, so consider a mid-week appointment for a little extra time and space. You may bring up to two guests on Saturdays. If you would like to invite more than two guests, let us know and we can offer you an appropriate appointment.
- What to wear – always wear good underwear and high heels if that’s what your planning
- NO false tan please. You will appreciate this when you see how clean and well presented we keep our samples.
- When you arrive, take a minute to relax. Now you can tell us what you want and we can advise you. It is a listening and learning experience for both of us.
- Keep in touch with us on facebook and our website for upcoming events and news
All our design, production and alterations are performed in-house